BusinessOfferingsCEO Advisory Services
The sustained success of your organization is directly correlated with (1) how well aligned you are with yourself, (2) the investment you make in nurturing your key life relationships, and (3) the level to which you leverage your natural gifts in leading your organization. In other words, you take care of yourself, you have authentic relationships both at work and outside of work, and you love what you do. We guide you in making these three cornerstones a reality in your life.
To launch our relationship with you we recommend a one-day Whole-Life Checkup, optionally attended by your spouse or partner. Prior to this offsite we encourage you to take different assessments on your personality, giftedness, values, work roles, and blind spots. At the retreat we get a feel for your background and your current whole-life situation. We’ll help you get clear on what you really want, both personally and professionally, and what must happen (blocks removed, priorities shifted, decisions made) to realize your goals. We then guide you in drafting your go-forward life plan.
Following the initial session we collaborate on a rhythm of ongoing interactions for guidance, inspiration, encouragement, accountability, and plan revision. This normally involves scheduled calls and in-person meetings, and unlimited calls or emails to address pressing situations as they arise. The focus of this ongoing coaching will be your growth within your organization as the senior executive, and your growth as an aware human being. Some clients prefer to focus solely at the enterprise level. More often, clients prefer a blend of enterprise and whole-life coaching.
We give the coaching process our full effort. We ask you to give the same. Our job is to inspire and guide you, and to “hold the space” for you to explore and grow. Your role is to “show up and go full out.”
The primary goal of our relationship is to encourage positive, sustained growth. The following commitments provide the foundation for powerful, often immediate, shifts in your life. In the beginning, you may not know how you will achieve or live up to these commitments. That’s okay. If your commitment is genuine, the “how” will emerge over time. While you will occasionally drift from the commitments, you will learn the tools and receive the encouragement to shift back on course.
I commit …
- To know myself authentically and completely, to regard every interaction as a learning opportunity, and to release my defensive postures that inhibit learning.
- To express myself authentically, and to foster an environment in which others can express themselves authentically.
- To practice integrity, acknowledging and owning my feelings, expressing my inarguable truth, and keeping my agreements.
- To take 100% responsibility for the circumstances of my life, and to be a catalyst for others to do the same.
- To embrace and express my creativity and let it be a catalyst for others to do the same.