Personal Transformations Philosophy and Approach
We help individuals and couples as they face, explore, and resolve life transition issues. The issues may be vocational, marital, personal, emotional, or spiritual, and are often a blend of all these. Most clients desire a combination of deeper personal awareness, a renewed sense of life purpose, clean, intimate relationships, and greater peace and joy in life.
Based on a blend of assessments, interviews, retreats, and 1-no-1 coaching, our approach is customized to your life dynamic. Our role is to guide you in bridging the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
The typical range of our work is to:
- Befriend: You are not alone.
- Evaluate: Get to the root of your issues.
- Inspire: Have hope; you can get through this; the rewards are worth it.
- Teach: How you got where you are, and how to transition out.
- Guide: Through the actual life transformation.
- Encourage: When you balk at change or need to be pushed.
- Coach: To maintain the discipline required to enact the transformation.
- Empower: To sustain the change on your own.
- Link: We introduce you to our network of other high achievers committed to Authentic Living.
How We Work with Clients
Our work is similar to a full-service medical clinic. Most client engagements start with an evaluation—a Personal Life Assessment. You’ll do some written homework, and meet with an OnCourse Associate to review your history and current life dynamic, and get clear about what you want.
During this initial meeting we’ll share our candid view of your situation and suggest next steps, ranging from “doing nothing,” to further diagnostics, to a Personal Transformation Retreat, to a Life Plan, to Ongoing Coaching Programs.